When I last worked on this light fixture, I had settled on this setup using the original rings of the shade. I removed the sample slides and worked on removing the glue and residue from the rings.
I have a stack of carousels a friend gave me from a photographer friend of her brothers. His photos are the perfect sampling of countries and cultures through his travels in the 70's and ideal subjects for this light.
I was so close to finishing this project when I ran out of connecters. I worried I'd have trouble locating more and would have to take this apart and reconfigure the slides. But I was able to hunt down enough to finish and the light is now DONE!!